Top 3

« Home | Flycell » | Review Of Unlimited Ringtones »

Jamster Review

Whats up guys. Well here is another great company that offer the best ringtones right now. I just gave them a try yesterday and they are excellent. Since they have so much advertisement on commercials i was a little skeptical of them, but they are pretty dam great. They offer Ringtones, wallpapers, software, themes and screen savers. They have everything you need to make your cellphone unique. I got the wallpaper of JlO and it looks very nice in my cellphone. I also got the ringtone of of Rihanna's S.O.S and the sound of the ringtone is nice and crisp. I give them a perfect 10. I really would recommend them to you, when you have the time you should download some of there wallpapers and ringtones, to see how you like them.